Digital Marketing Advisory Council Member Profile
Chief Technology Officer
Areas of Expertise
Ensuring the network, platform, business process framework, people skill-set are aligned to bring about highest customer, employee and partner experience using design thinking approaches in products, processes and day to day life. Pursuit of knowledge and sharing them around to build sustaining, collaborative network of systems and people.
• Master Executor: Part of senior leadership that draft strategies and break down strategies into understandable tasks and help organization execute the strategy. Involved in business operations planning to enable growth in the organization.
• Merger & Acquisition: Part of the M&A team working with IBs to vet and evaluate targets, design integration roadmaps.
• Change agent: Works to implement a concept of design thinking such that the whole organization is focused on customer experience.
• Service Design: Built a cross functional team to map the customer journey and document service blueprint. Coached and mentored the team to map and work to redesign delivery of service for CX, EX and partner experience.
• Product Innovation: Introduced and implemented design thinking to bring about product innovation mindset in the organization. Helped develop VoIP, Managed WiFi, SDWAN, Cybersecurity and IoT products. Helped change the narrative from traditional telecom to digital services company.
• Chair of Security Council: Put together a team of data, voice, systems & IT engineers to draft Bullseye’s security policy and implement monthly infrastructure scan to review CVS reports. Ensure regulatory compliance in security for data, voice, systems and IT infrastructure.
• Data warehouse and analytics: Worked to build a team to design a data warehouse, data governance policy and implement data driven decision making in the organization.