Transformative Leadership In Disruptive Times Advisory Council Member Profile
Pathway Homes, Inc
President & CEO
Areas of Expertise
Your Customers, Their Journey, Customer-Focused Innovation, Customer Relationship Building
Dr. Sylisa Lambert-Woodard, EdD, LCSW, LSATP, MAC
President & CEO, Pathway Homes, Inc.; President & CEO, Pathway Homes of Florida, Inc.;
President & CEO, Co-Founder, Alliance Therapy Center, LLC (Christian and Veteran Owned)
• More than 30 years' experience specializing with SMI, Addictions, Co-occurring, Habitual Offenders, and Veterans. Providing Psychotherapy, Forensics, Coaching, Pastoral Counseling, and Residential services. Provided education at local and international universities, training and keynote presentations.
• Past Board Chair, Virginia Association of Community Based Providers (VACBP)
• Board Secretary, Center for Non-Profit Advancement, Washington, D.C
• Past Chair, Fair Housing Committee Fairfax, VA
• Member Northern Virginia Affordable Housing Alliance (NVAHA) Leadership Council
• Washington Regional Analysis and Impediments Advisory Committee
• Bachelor of Science from George Mason University, Fairfax, VA,
• Master’s degree in Social Work from Catholic University, Washington D.C.
• Doctor of Education in Counseling Psychology from Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL.
• Harvard University Business School Strategic Responsibilities in Non-Profit Management Executives Certificate program.