Module 1: Introduction to Design Thinking
- Discover the elements that comprise an effective Design Thinking approach.
- Identify methodology and tools for your own organization.
- Learn best practices and review real-world case studies.
Module 2: Data Science & Design Thinking
- Learn techniques to collect and visualize data.
- Develop a single truth and company-wide view about customers.
- Use data to drive actionable insights.
Module 3: Your Customers - Their Journey
- Create personas that employees can relate to, on a human scale.
- Develop journeys and interviewing techniques to uncover details.
- Break down mental models and barriers to discover opportunities.
Module 4: Empathy & Storytelling
- Understand the role of employees in a successful Design Thinking organization.
- Identify critical customer interactions and emotions across multi-channels.
- Create insightful stories that empower employees to advocate and take action.
Module 5: Ideation & Innovation
- Collaborate to recognize what creates value for your customers.
- Maximize team creativity using brainstorming techniques and tools.
- Promote critical thinking.
Module 6: Prototyping, Testing & Iteration
- Reframe solutions based on the emotional needs of your customers.
- Improve your interviewing and observing skills.
- Learn rapid prototyping and iterative design techniques.
Module 7: To Market The New Business Plan
- Consider all facets of presenting a new design to market, including impact to customers.
- Quantify business potential, value proposition and positioning.
- Communicate key selling arguments and deliver an effective pitch.
Module 8: The Design Thinking Organization
- Discover how to drive adoption across your entire organization.
- Link improved design with operational savings and profitability.
- Become a successful change-agent for experience-first thinking and inspire change.
Capstone Project: Your Design Thinking Portfolio
- Completed project, from beginning to end.
- Custom templates and practices you can employ at your organization.
- Outcomes that are distinctive and measurable.
- Continued mentoring after the program concludes.